Thursday 31 July 2008

As if to rub it in my face...

So I was complaining about "Science" and it's part in the lack of hoverboards in our world a couple of weeks ago, and now look what comes up for auction on ebay:


The auction starts tomorrow, and runs for a week, so go ahead if you've got thirty thousand dollars to splash out on a hoverboard that doesn't actually work. Jesus. Even better, the auction states that "It is in used but outstanding condition" which is just bizarre. Used? IT'S NOT A REAL HOVERBOARD! What did they use the thing for other than making the movie?


Please note, despite this... if you're out there and want to be my sugar daddy, this is a good place to start. I can be very nice.


Credit where it's due, I spotted this on High Snobiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment