Saturday 17 January 2009

Sapporo Bars: I Love Ping Pong

Look, stop it, I can see right through you. I know you're planning to work hard and save your money so that you can one day open a ridiculously fancy looking bar, hidden away on the top floor of some anonymous building with a bloody great ping pong table in the middle of the room. But you'd do best to remember - someone's always done it first:


This place has a Japanese name that I didn't catch, but you'll find it by the illuminated "I Love Ping Pong" sign on the street outside. It's South 3 West 3 in Sapporo, walking south on Eki-mae Dori turn left in front of Kawanaka Sports.


They serve Suntory Premium Malts, of which I very much approve, and the food was good albeit a hefty wait and more like bar snacks than a regular meal. And there's a cover charge, but here I can live with it coz you do get to play ping pong as part of it.



1 comment:

  1. this should be on your little map dealy.

    (Livia)

    ReplyDelete