Tuesday 22 September 2009

A Week Late, A Tenner Short

This post, whenever it's supposed to be dated, was written on Tuesday 29th October. Phew, man, not sure I'm going to be able to paper over the gap this time! Sadly with more time I can actually spend time doing things I want to do rather than forcing myself to write a blog just so that I'm doing something other than work. So we'll see how this goes. Also Andy came to stay a couple of days ago so it's going to be harder than ever to fill the yawning vacant content-hungry boxes of this "blog".

Many good things have happened though. Me finding that there's an amazing animated video for Shiina Ringo's Tsugou No Ii Karada for example:



Awesome. More tomorrow. I mean today. I mean...

E-e-e-edit!

A) As pointed out in the comments, I mean September 29th. Not that I can't travel forwards in time when I want to, it's just that I didn't do that this time.

B) Youtube took down the Ringo-chan video, which leaves me with the option of trying to find a new streaming link, or just telling you to track it down yourself. Guess which one I'm going to do!

It's worth the effort!

2 comments: