Sunday 8 March 2009

Pain from Teine

Sunday, snowboarding at Teine.





Teine is divided into two sections, Olympia at the bottom of the mountain (so named because it was used for the Winter Olympics way back in the day, that's the Olympic flame platform up there at the top) and Highland, which is at the top of the mountain. Olympia was kinda short and boring, even for me and I suck, but Highland looked interesting. However this time I found the snow unforgiving. Bruisingly so. Possibly rib-crackingly so. Ow. So, I'm in a great deal of pain today in at least... wait let me count... five places. It's not fun, but really, snowboarding was pretty fun.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome man. I wrote almost the same thing on my blog. (minus the rib cracking) I am pretty sore especially from where I busted on the trail from Highland to Olympia. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete