Wednesday 29 July 2009

What year is it? Where am I? WHO'S THE PRESIDENT?!?

No, this time I'm not going to go back and fill in the blanks. That was a week or so break necessitated by setting myself up in a new flat and finishing out my current employment. Which was a metric assload of hassle, but I'm hoping will prove well worth it, and I'm very lucky indeed to have some time off. I promise not to squander it.

!


What does that picture have to do with anything. What doesn't it?

And while you're looking that one up poindexter be sure not to forget to carry the one.

Know what I'm saying?

Relatively sane, balanced posing will recommence tomorrow. Until then, be excellent to each other.

1 comment:

  1. Much like the animated gif from Bloodsport where Jean Claude is the vocalist and Chong Li is the drummer.

    -ML

    ReplyDelete