Monday 23 February 2009

Good Snow and Minor Disappointments


We're having good snow at the moment and lots of it. One hundred and fifty flights or so were cancelled over the weekend, and last week a friend of mine got stuck in Tokyo because of it. Today I tried to go snowboarding at one place but the bus I wanted didn't exist, so I went someplace else. It was fun either way. The second gig of the weekend though, last night, was cancelled. They asked us "Didn't you see on the homepage?", which is just a ridiculous question. I was actually looking at the homepage earlier in the day and of course I don't try and read anything I don't have to in Japanese. One of those little pot holes you come across. Instead we went and drank in a bar where it was just us drinking and the staff playing Othello. Really good fried chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment