Saturday 9 May 2009

Sapporo Food: FAB Cafe

Oh man, I'm up to date again! I just posted the last five days in one long, rambling splurge. Enjoy!

FAB Cafe is a nice cafe in East Odori, Sapporo. I can't really rave about it too much, but every time I've been there the food's been good and the atmosphere is really nice. They sell some second hand books and furniture outside, and some cool looking homeware stuff inside too.



It's near a bunch of interesting and fancy clothes shops like Acoustic Rock, Cream Soda, and that terrifying one where the walls all seem to be marked out but not filled in and everything costs half a month's salary. Here I am tucking into a fine plate of pasta:


My biggest complaint with FAB Cafe is that I'm often lured into trying their fancy, fancy coffees by the mouthwatering descriptions, only to find them sorely lacking. That also means I've never just ordered a black coffee there, so I can't really speak for the quality of their "black gold", which is something that's usually really important to me.

It's on the map yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment